Saturday, August 15 - 6:45 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday August 16 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
HALF PRICE WEEKEND
Saturday August 22 - 8:00 AM - 5:00 pm
Sunday August 23 - 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
FOR INFORMATION OR ITEM PICK UP CALL 970-476-5701
Directions to Maloit Park:
• Exit I-70 and head south on Highway 24 through Minturn
• After passing through downtown Minturn, travel 3 miles through residential areas
• Look for a wooden sign on the right that reads Minturn Middle School and Maloit Park
• Turn right and travel 500 yards to the parking area (last building on your right)
• Those wishing to make small donations may drop them off at the EVCF in Maloit Park anytime. • For large donations, please call (970) 476-5701.
Volunteers are needed.
Eagle Valley Community Fund
Vi and Byron Brown
PO Box 547
Vail, CO 81658
Donations are accepted year round at the Maloit Park facility.
DONATIONS of clean usable items. Those wishing to make donations may drop them off at the EVCF in Maliot Park anytime. For furniture and large pick ups please call (970) 476-5701.
Benefiting the Eagle Valley Community
Back in 1964, the first rummage sale raised money for the first teacher at Vail Country Day School. Later, the sale helped pay off debt for the first public school in Vail and for developing the Vail Valley Medical Center. Today, the Rummage Sale benefits with Eagle Valley Community Fund, which distributes funds to non-profit organizations, school groups and important causes all over Eagle County.
In 2005, the rummage sale raised over $170,000 – our biggest year ever! The top beneficiaries included Meet the Wilderness, the Eagle County Humane Society, Vail Mountain Rescue and the Town of Minturn. For more information about the results, link to the Vail Trail.aragraph here.